ClipCall Inc. (“we”, “us” or the “Company“) wants you to be fully satisfied with the work provided by the Service Providers it connected you with. While we strive to create the best possible experience for Customers, unexpected things can and do sometimes happen. Accordingly, we support every project with the ClipCall Customer Satisfaction Plan (the “Plan“), so you can be confident you’re getting a high level of service at a great value. This document outlines the benefits and eligibility requirements of the Plan.
In addition to this Plan, please also review our Terms of Service (“TERMS”), along with such other policies of which you may be notified of by us from time to time. The Plan is subject to the TERMS in every respect (including without limitation the arbitration agreement set out in the TERMS).
All definitions in our TERMS apply to this Plan unless stated otherwise herein.
Subject to the balance of this Plan, if you are not reasonably satisfied with the Service Provider’s work quality on a completed job we will seek to address your concerns in accordance with the Resolution of Claims provision below.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Plan:
- The maximum amount we will incur, including any amounts we may pay you, for a claim under the Plan will not exceed $10,000.
- This Plan covers only the work of Service Providers we originally connected you with through our Services. If you had done business with or otherwise had previous knowledge of a Service Provider prior to using our App to facilitate the relevant job, the Plan will not apply.
- We are not an agent of the Service Provider, and the Plan is neither an insurance policy nor a warranty of the Service Provider’s performance. Without limiting the foregoing, the Plan does not cover physical injury to any person or physical damage to your property caused by the action or inaction of the Service Provider. The Plan is simply a service that we offer for our Customers’ satisfaction.
To be eligible to pursue a claim under the Plan, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Compliance with Terms. You must be and remain in full compliance with the Plan requirements and with the TERMS.
- Your Age and Relationships. You must be at least 18 years of age and able to form legally binding contracts at the time you were connected with the Service Provider and neither you, nor any member of your immediate family, nor any member of your household, may be affiliated with ClipCall or with the Service Provider who has provided the services in connection with the relevant job.
- Reasonable Basis for Dissatisfaction. You must have a reasonable basis for dissatisfaction, such as: poor quality of work by the Service Provider. Simply disliking your Service Provider or complaining about inappropriate behavior is not a sufficient basis to claim the benefit of the Plan. In addition, although frustrating, difficulty in scheduling, late start time or Service Provider’s slow responsiveness are not considered a basis for dissatisfaction under the Plan.
For any claim related to the quality of the work done, the Plan is rendered null and void
- if, in connection with the job at issue, you elect to hire additional Service Provider(s) that were not connected with you by us,
- if you materially alter or modify any parts, equipment, service or work provided by the Service Provider, except to the extent necessary to minimize damage to your premises,
- if, at the time of the performance of the job, you declined recommendations made by the Service Provider to address any problems identified during the project that may have been discovered in the course of the performance of the services provided in connection with the relevant job.
Payment. The Plan only applies where you have paid all Service Fees in full for the job done through the ClipCall App. Furthermore, the Plan is rendered null and void if you seek to stop payment for any job, such as disputing or otherwise contesting or refusing the related charge to your credit card.
Claim Submission. If you choose to submit a claim under the Plan, you must submit the claim in accordance with the process described in this herein within thirty (30) days after the job was done and funds have been released by us in accordance with the payment provisions of the TERMS. All information provided during the claim process must be accurate and complete.
Communication. All communication between you and the Service Provider should be made within the App, such communication includes without limitation: videos, calls and chats.
Filing a Claim
Filing a Claim. If you wish to file a claim, email us at email@example.com and provide all of the requested information (see below). If you choose to file a claim, you are agreeing that we may share your claim and all the information you provide us with the applicable Service Provider.
As part of the claim process, you will be asked to provide the following information: your name, address, the name of the Service Provider, and a complete description of the reasons for your dissatisfaction with the Service Provider. Please describe the job performed, problem, and any other information or documentation (including photos) to help us assess your claim.
You represent and warrant that all information included on your claim form or otherwise provided to us and all documentation you submit relating to your claim is complete and accurate.
We will determine, in our sole discretion, if the evidence you provide is reasonable and sufficient, and if so, we will process your claim in accordance with the Plan. We reserve the right to request additional information relating to your claim at any time, and your rights under the Plan will be subject to your providing us with all requested information. We will work as expeditiously as possible to address your claim, but you acknowledge that it may take up to thirty days from the time you submitted your claim and ALL required documentation to complete resolution of your claim. However, we will have no liability for any failure to resolve or make payment for your claim within this projected time frame. In addition, if you fix or repair (or hire another Service Provider to fix or repair) any problem prior to us processing and resolving your claim, your claim will be automatically disqualified and you will be ineligible to receive any payment from us for that claim, unless such fix or repair was necessitated by exigent circumstances (such as loss of electricity or water, or water damage), as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Validation of Claim. Upon receipt of your claim and associated documentation, we will evaluate your claim to determine if your claim is valid, and we will determine the appropriate resolution to your claim. You agree that we may disclose to the Service Provider that was initially connected with you to complete the job at issue the information you provided relating to your claim. We reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion that your claim is not valid. We will notify you of our determination by sending an email to your registered email address.
Resolution of Claim. If we accept your claim, we can, in our sole discretion, attempt to remedy the problem, at our expense, by asking the original Service Provider to return and attempt to address the concerns raised by your claim, by referring up to two (2) new Service Providers to you, or by electing to pay you the Services Fees you actually paid, subject to the following sentence. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the maximum amount we will incur with respect to any claim under this Plan (inclusive of amounts we pay you in reimbursement of Services Fees) will not exceed $10,000 in the aggregate.
If we decide to remedy the problem or seek alternative estimates for repair of the problem, you agree that you will cooperate with such efforts, including providing access to the service site/premises, meeting with the other Service Providers referred by us to correct the identified problem(s), and providing complete and accurate information to any necessary third party about the service and your attempts to resolve the claim.
We will make payments, if applicable, by paying the Service Provider directly to remedy the problem or by issuing a refund to you from the payment source on file, subject to the limitations above.
Changes in the Plan. We may change the Plan at any time. We will notify you of changes by posting the revised Plan Terms on our website and in the ClipCall App. Revised Plan Terms will be effective when posted. However, the Plan Terms in effect on the date of your most recent Job will apply to any claim you make with respect to the services provided by a Service Provider Connected by us.
Termination. We may terminate this Plan, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason in our sole discretion. Such termination will not affect the availability of the Plan for any jobs completed prior to such termination but will be effective going forward as of the time the Plan was terminated.
Severability; Interpretation. If any provision of the Plan shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected. When used in the Plan, the term “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation.”
Entire Agreement. The Plan constitutes the entire and only agreement between ClipCall and each Customer and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings, written or oral, with respect to the subject matter of the Plan.
Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Plan, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at 440 N Wolfe Rd. Sunnyvale, CA 94085 USA.