With holidays around the corner, it is time for you to get your home ready for visiting family and guests. Coming up with a plan of attack to get your house ready for guests isn’t complicated, but the key is to make a reasonable plan, and then stick to it to avoid distractions.
Here is a checklist that can help you to keep you on track on what needs to be done
- Does your living room need a facelift? Assess the need for a paint job in the living room, got to get the ambiance right for the classy party you plan to throw
- Does your garden need raking? Must keep those leaves off your beautiful garden before it starts looking like forest floor!
- Are all you electrical sockets working? Imagine you spend all that time in decorating the tree only to discover the socket you plugged into isn’t working, nope, no fun!
- You are super prepped for entertaining and dishing out delectable fares but are your appliances fit to take extra loads? Get your appliances repaired on time, You don’t want them to die on you, not that day!
- Is your home plumbing in top shape? A house full of guests with just one or no working bathroom will stink up your house.
The trick is not to panic but to take time out to schedule professionals to get some of those non-DIY projects such as carpet cleaning, window washing done before the holidays. Remember, ‘Tis is not a season to procrastinate’ :)